FIRST OFF: The Suburose blog is having a contest. The prize is none other than a Chickenpants Limited print! Hop on over and leave a comment to enter. Also: Chickenpants! The Etsy Forum thread.
NOW, on to the actual post!
I've been tagged twice in the past week or so. (I'm looking at YOU, Whimsy Patch and UglyPrettyThings! Which means I had better post some weird and random facts, right?
7 Facts about me:
1. I struggle with words putting into sentence doing a fair amount. But! I am also inspired by words and turns of phrase. And, I used to consider becoming a writer (before the language issues hit, obvy). WEIRD and RANDOM!
2. I have an involuntary reflex where I will shout "PUG!" whenever I see a pug, wherever I am. Followed generally by "PUG! PU PU PU PUG PUG PUG PUG! THERE! NOW! CUTE!" I can't imagine why....
3. I like to organize. I like to conquer chaos. I'll often leave perfectly easy to deal with things for a long time so they get more cluttered and then it's A PROJECT. It's one of my dreams to someday get to clear out a house filled to the brim with weird junk.
4. I love morning glories. I want to cover my house with them.
5. I can't decide on a hair color. I jump back and forth from dark to blond to red to back to dark to blond all the time. My hair has been every color from fire engine red to purpley black at some point.
6. When I was a teenager, I used to be a big time Star Wars nerd. No, really: I co-wrote a TRILOGY and everything. (This was long before the new trilogy came out.) I'm pretty much better now, but sometimes I still have outbreaks.
7. I like to read biographies of movie stars/moguls, artists and literati from the turn of the century- 1950's. Especially if they a.) have some sort of interesting clot of nearly crippling eccentricities or b.) are totally/almost totally forgotten. But, I have no interest in the modern movie people.
So, that's enough random weirdness from me for one day. I hereby pass the torch to:
1. Made in Mississippi
2. Blaze Danielle
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by posting their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.