Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Wedding Guest- Project Plushway

I got involved in a teeny tiny project put on by Plush You with a brilliant premise. A random person sends you a photo, and you make a softie inspired by it.
Here's the photo I was sent:

The inspiration photo for Project Plushway
Originally uploaded by chicken widget.


And here's what I came up with:

Daily Photo 7.30.07
Originally uploaded by chicken widget.



The Wedding Guest- for Project Plushway
Originally uploaded by chicken widget.


The photo was named "Wedding Hydrangea", hence the name of the softie- "The Wedding Guest". Somehow I got into my mind a squirrel lurking beneath the hydrangeas...and the plush just grew from there. I really got into making this little guy. The finishing touch was attaching a small bunch of flowers to his paw.
I just love him, and I hope you do too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates