Friday, July 20, 2007

Gearing up for the next big cycle of creating


Spring chickens
Originally uploaded by chicken widget.

Wondering:

* Yarn. Where can I get super soft yarn? This special yarn of yours, how much will it fray on the ends? Because I need for it to fray. A lot.
* Wow! Glass eyes! The kind they use for taxidermy! Wow! Who wouldn't want these? They're how much? Ok. Well. I guess I'll take the plastic ones then.
* Where are all the tiny envelopes? The cheap tiny envelopes, I mean. Also: where are the envelopes that I ordered a month ago on Ebay?

1 comment:

mushroommeadows said...

How cute! I like their little bodies! hehehe

You didn't get something you ordered on ebay? How frustrating!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates