Thursday, May 10, 2007

Elaborate pets


Elaborate pets
Originally uploaded by chicken widget.

I don't have much to say today. So I'll format it nicely:
* "Just like Cyndi Lauper" - Alex's new phrase, which applies to everything.
* Playing old Nintendo (or new video games, but of the pokey hopping and hitting blocks with your head variety) in a slightly warm house with the sun shining outside and someone funny to play the games with is a delicious way to spend an afternoon.
* Sleeping in every day is my version of the most luxurious, perfect life. It's all I want.
* Except that I also want a drum kit.
* And a Hammond organ.
* Possibly also a singing saw. And peacocks. You know, to free range it around the house. Guard peacocks.

2 comments:

mrana said...

This is such a cute drawing! And great colours too!

Sonja said...

You'd have to potty-train the peacocks, but other than that, I don't see a problem here. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates