Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A peek inside the chicken factory

To commemorate getting the studio organized, I took some photos of it. Because who know when it will look this good again. Sadly, I got the urge to do this at night, so the photos feature dark windows. Oh well.

Some of the toys on the windowsill
Originally uploaded by chicken widget.

Some of the toys on my windowsill.



The art room
Originally uploaded by chicken widget.

A view of my desk and a few storage units. Those piles on the shelf are my wee fabric stash. And even though I just got it all clean, there's already a project laid out.



Jury-rigged shelf
Originally uploaded by chicken widget.

Here's a shot of the jury-rigged shelf I put together from broken bi-fold doors in a fit of organizational desperation. Someday, I'll get some pretty shelves in here, but for the meantime, ANYTHING will do!


As always, there are more shots of this series on Flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your studio does look great. Its starting to inspire me. I've been in my new house three months and still have not finished setting up my craft room. Too busy crafting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates