Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Creating Stuff Tuesday- a recap

So, before the snow EVEN ARRIVED, I was having a good day. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my creating and sleeping in days. Good days by default.
I bring you: Rabbit Paintings.
This one: "Bigmouth Strikes Again"

Can I get sued for this? Ssshh! No one tell Morrisey! Or any of the other ex-Smiths!
Here's another- "I won't share you"

These are actually part of a set of four Smith songs derived paintings, but you'll have to go to Flickr to see the rest. Also, you should comment, because I like that.
Here's 'Grey Hare'. Nope, no more imaginative names. Sorry.

As usual, part of a set of four. I may not be able to do sets of 12 yet, but we're getting there. Go to Flickr. See more! Be happy!
Also, pom poms are back. I dragged them back from the 1970's. By hand.

Again, Flickr, won't you?
Then the snow started to fall and I just had to make cookies.
A most excellent Tuesday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates