Monday, January 29, 2007

Can this be the Daily Dog today?

http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/2007/01/the_staredown.html

Oh, and about Daily Dog...it's not so heavy on the DAILY, it's more DOG. Daily is hard for me. But I love the idea of a place on the internet where you could go with your mid morning coffee, pretending to be working, fooling no one, and gaze upon a new dog photo every day. A new dog photo of excellent caliber. (idea very much inspired by Oliver, daily) Besides just my own computer, such a place must already exist.
Also! There's a woman who paints 4x6 paintings every day of dogs. Really great idea...I should do that (if I could manage to do things on a daily basis).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates