Friday, August 29, 2008

The Absolutely Small Bath & Body Review for the End of Summer

My, my. I think that may just be the longest blog post title ever.
Anyway! I love girly type products. I really love them. Fragrances, shower gels, bubble bath, hair treatments...you name it, I probably adore it and have five or six of them lying around.
I thought it might be fun to share some of the great stuff I've found and been using lately. (And some of the losers!)
A little disclaimer: I am not being paid to review this stuff. It's all just things I've bought and used myself. So there. Unbiased product reporting. Good times.

First up: Face
I've been very happy with Spa Therapy Works' Velvet Face. It doesn't make my super fragile skin freak out, and a little bit goes quite a long way. Nice.




Fragrance:
I've been on a fragrance kick all summer. It may be some sort of illness. Who started it? I put the blame squarely on KLEAN Bath & Body. I was at the table next to her at Maker Faire, and she hooked me then with her incredible, unique fragrances. I highly recommend the Tangy Watermelon and Very Vanilla scents.



I also must share with you Super Bad. This Etsy perfumier has wonderfully titled (and wonderful smelling) perfumes, such as Vacation on a Pirate Ship. (Which I have and use quite often) She makes really unique fragrances. Just excellent.




Body:
Oh, Gudonya Too's Whipped Clean Body Wash, how I do love thee. I tried the Spa Fusion scent- utterly wonderful. A wee bit goes a long way, too. My container lasted about two months. Not bad.




Hair:
Shockingly...Sunsilk Summer conditioner. It works miracles on frizzed out hair. And it's super cheap. One thing I would change about it is the fragrance- with a better scent, this would be the best conditioner ever. Or at least in the top 10. It's only available at Target, and apparently only during the summer.





And as for things I've bought which didn't quite make the cut, the first thing that comes to mind is Organix Self Heating Coconut Oil. As far as I can tell, it does nothing. At all. But, it does smell wonderful.

That's it! If you have a favorite product to recommend, by all means leave a comment below. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Let Feedburner tell you when Absolutely Small updates